THE TOUR IN SHORT
9-Days Kilimanjaro Climbing Machame Route
9 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Trek Machame Route. Are you brave enough to face your fear? Yes, INDEED. Then dare to walk toward the Highest Free-standing Mountain Kilimanjaro Summit. Truly the most adventurous people defeat it within 6 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Trek Machame Route. How long it will take you to achieve the dream of your life by making it alive. Can you make it in this 6 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Trek Machame Route?
9 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Trek Machame Route. Whiskey route – the Machame route, is the most famous way on Kilimanjaro. Machame enticement is in its picturesque attractiveness. Though, the path is measured hard, steep and interesting, chiefly due to its petite itinerary. Therefore, this way is well right for bolder people or those with some high elevation, mountaineering or backpacking experience.
The course accesses the roof of Affrica Mount Kilimanjaro from the south, opening with a short drive from Arusha to Machame Gate. The path takes climbers over the rain forest to Shira Plateau. Right at this place, several of Kilimanjaro’s ways meet. From that point the way turns east and crosses below Kilimanjaro’s Southern Ice Field on a trail named as the Southern Circuit before the peak from Barafu. Decline is made through the Mweka way
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Pick-up & drop-off airport transfers
- Local, English-speaking guide/driver
- Two nights’ full board accommodation at Kaliwa Lodge Kilimanjaro in Moshi (one night before the ascent, one night after)
- Ascent of Mount Kilimanjaro via the Machame route
- 7-nights ‘full board’ camping on Kilimanjaro
- All meals prepared by a local cook
- Professional guides and bearers all the way
- Option to purchase a safari or beach holiday after the ascent
- Start date of your choice, as ascents are possible all year round
- Departure guarantee – the tour goes ahead regardless of the number of participants